Today I would love to give you an update about everything that has been happening lately. I am currently working on a lot of videos and some of them are a little bit experimental.
- The first one will be a hand relaxation video and in this video you’ll be able to enjoy the visual aspect of ASMR. The things you’ll be able to find in this video are hand brushing, hand massaging, slow hand movements & ear to ear whispering.
- The second one will be about a little pink gift back I received while I was in the Netherlands and I had no idea what was inside so hopefully that will add to the relaxation aspect! That’s a little bit experimental since there will be some unexpected sounds which I wasn’t prepared for.
- The third video didn’t turn out the way I wanted it to but it’s a hair cut role play which isn’t finished yet. I tried to record this video in different parts but the lighting wasn’t to good at some points in the videos so I am still hesitated what I should do with it. Feel free to let me know if you want me to upload it somewhere in the next few weeks anyways!
- The forth video is the one that will appear under sneak peek soon (for everyone who is signed up to my mailing list) In this video I will be tapping and scratching 2 hard cover book for about 25 minutes.
- The fifth video, last but not least, will be a video with whispering combined with pencils. I was inspired to do this video since a lot of people seemed to enjoy my crayon video so I thought I’d use the same concept for this one.
These are the videos I am currently working on which you can expect to be published in the next 3 weeks. I am really trying to get back on a regular publishing schedule of 2 videos a week which was pretty hard considering the fact that the media has been approaching me almost non stop lately but I do my best and I can’t deny that I love to spread the word about ASMR!
In the last week of February I’ve had at least 5 different interviews for TV shows, Radio stations and News papers so if you’re curious to know where I was featured and if you would like to watch the TV show, Read the article or you would like to listen to the radio broadcasts follow this link.
Thank you so much for your ongoing support everyone and I am very happy and fortunate being able to spread the word about ASMR! Much love to everyone and tingle out!
Purchase The Complete Idiot’s Guide to ASMR online:
• Purchase from the publisher (DK)
• Purchase from Amazon
• Purchase from Barnes and Noble
Latest posts by Ilse Blansert (see all)
- Summer Morning ASMR Routine– Fresh Bread, Make up & Sunrise - January 17, 2018
- EATING Home Cooked PASTA! Gentle Eating Sounds + ASMR Whispering - November 25, 2017
- Tracing Lines with Pointer – My New Drawings! + Whispering & Challenge - November 18, 2017